Marriage Celebrant Training
AssentTECS provide training for Marriage Celebrants and Funeral Celebrants. These skills can be developed through completion of:
CHC42608 Certificate IV in Celebrancy
There are new requirements for registering as a marriage celebrant. From February 3 2010, a person seeking registration as a celebrant must hold the new Certificate IV in Celebrancy.
While there is some overlap with the 'old' Plan, conduct and review a marriage ceremony unit, there is significantly more work in achieving the Certificate IV.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call AssentTECS office
on 07 3871 2539.
I also suggest you check out the Attorney-General's Department's website at this link.
In This Section
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Marriage Celebrant Training
- Building Certifier Course
- Road Crash Investigation Courses
- Fire Safety Advisor Training
- CPD Training for Swimming Pool Safety Inspector